The security and protection of your information is important to us at The Noble Agent. As a part of our community, we want you to be informed of our policies and actions to protect your information.
We gather your information. What information are we gathering?
- Any information you provide us such as your name, personal or business addresses, phone numbers, titles, firm affiliations. We also track your visits to our websites, when you communicate with us by email or by phone. Information you provide during these contacts such as name, email address, pages you visit.
- We also may gather additional information that is public which may be used for distribution lists for marketing purposes, either through search or purchase. This may include items such as your name, your firm affiliation, email address and your published work affiliated address.
- Any personal identifiable information you provide on a forum managed by The Noble Agent. We discourage sharing of any personally sensitive information on our forums which you do not want to be made public.
- Google Analytics (third-party analytics services) to track visitor statistics to our Site.
When we gather your information, how do we use it?
- We make changes and enhancements to our content, site and offerings.
- We will inform you of new products and services.
- We will inform you of any events or special offerings.
- We will let you know of important changes and updates to our site and any associated forums.
- Track usage of our site.
- Build and refine our distribution lists.
Your Contact Information
We do not share, sell or trade contact information. The Noble Agent may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages. We may use your address to mail you informational or marketing information.
- When required by law or valid legal process or to protect your personal safety or that of the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during any promotions or contests that are sponsored by a third party. You will be notified prior to your participation in the event you choose to opt out and not participate in the promotion or contest.
You agree to keep the Noble Agent updated of any email or other contact information change required to fulfill any subscription services.
Your credit information is gathered by Stripe, our online transaction partner. All information from you or credit authorizers, will be used for transactions authorized by you only. The Noble Agent does not hold, manage or service subscription transactions outside the Stripe online payment platform. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, and not to be sold, shared or traded to other third-parties.
The Noble Agent provides an opt-out option for marketing and communications. Unsubscribe is applicable if it is not a subscription required communication such as website service or functionality improvement or interruptions, new products, courses, or new or enhanced services available with each respective subscription. To unsubscribe, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom the email communication.
Third Party Vendors
There may be times when you find a third-party advertiser on the Site. The Noble Agent does not control these advertising networks, third party sites reached through links on our Site, or their collection practices. We will not be held responsible, in any way, for the activities of these third parties.